A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
Using the services of a certified AMPI realtor, gives you the peace of mind that you are hiring a true professional that will be knowledgeable in his advice and adheres to a strong code of ethics.
As a certified AMPI realtor, you are expected to maintain an ongoing commitment to continued education.
So if you are looking into investing in the Riviera Maya & Tulum area, or you are looking for help in selling your property, look for an AMPI associate.
The ASOCIACION DE PROFESIONALES MEXICANOS INMOBILIARIOS AMPI, is the recognized NAR equivalent.